Welcome to Phoenix Costumes! I have decided to document my costume creations to share what I have learned and inspire other costumers. This is my hobby, not my job, so feel free to use my past methods and to suggest alternatives.

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Feeling a bit ADD today...

So, I have all these random pics of various costumes (some don't even exist anymore!). Not really worth going into detail with, but what the hell...I'll throw 'em up here!


This was from a friend's party. They always did some sort of costumed theme. This was the "Spy Party." My husband is the Scarlet Pimpernel and I was just some random courtesan. This dress was sacrificed to the costume gods quite a while ago.


This one was for a LARP I did at MarCon one year. Yes, those eagles were hand embroidered. For those of you that recognize the costume as the uniform of the Stelets from the game 7th Sea...you get extra points for your "Identify Obscure Gaming Reference" skill check! BTW...this is probably the only pic in existence of me with brunette hair.



And back when I was skinny, I was able to wear this one...this is the Blood Elf jewelcrafter trainer in Silvermoon from World of Warcraft.



This is Brzzzt...my crazy Ren Faire fairy (Brzzzt raised by squirrels! Ooooo....shiny!) Many moons ago, this was one of my favorite characters I got to play as part of the Great Lakes Medieval Faire cast. I spent one Pub Sing attached to the finger of the King. He pointed at me, and someone said "Careful! She bites!" And I did...and I didn't let go until close. Gotta love "yes, and..."



This is my sister Rachael and myself at the Great Lakes Faire this past summer. This was going to be Rachael's first costume she did by herself...ya...she wound up gluing the jewels on her wings...I did everything else!



Yup, not even my pets get to escape my costuming wrath. This is Nia in her Fairy Pug-cess costume. Hey, she won 2nd prize! Still trying to figure out if I can get my cat to wear a Dex-starr costume...



No comments:

Post a Comment